Recommended for light duty applications, they are robust, cost-effective and versatile. Plastic Pits are available with a wide range of lids and access covers to Class B (AS 3996).
Polyethylene moulded pits are lightweight, easy to cut and feature a ribbed construction for strength and durability.
- Polyethylene recyclable plastic contains no toxic heavy metals – safe for the environment
- Ideal for use in light duty installations
- Lightweight, easy to handle & cut for cable entry penetration
- UV stable
- Range of anti-slip lids and access covers for load classes to Class B (AS 3996)
- Various locking options available
- OH&S friendly steel lids less than 25kg
- IP ratings up to IP4X (AS 60529) - enclosure protection against ingress
- Aesthetic, recessed access covers allowing for the infill to complement, or match, surrounding pavement
- Steel lids and access covers hot dip galvanised to AS 4680
- Weather resistant access covers