Excellent insulation properties, high mechanical strengths, chemical resistance and zero water absorption, makes them ideal as electrical and communications enclosures.
Pits are made from polymer concrete and are available with a wide range of lids and access covers to Class G (AS 3996). They are lighter and therefore less cumbersome than traditional concrete pits, only large pits require special lifting equipment.
- Manufactured from chemical and corrosion resistant
- Pit bodies – 100% non metallic, insulated construction with an electrical resistivity rating of 1x108 Ω/ sq. (identical to concrete without steel reinforcing)
- Easy to fit and seal
- Easy to handle &
- Range of anti-slip lids and access covers for all load classes to
- friendly steel lids less than 25kg
- up to IP4X (AS/NZS 60529) - enclosure protection against ingress
- Aesthetic, recessed access covers for to complement, or match, surrounding pavement
- Steel lids and access covers hot dip galvanised to AS/NZS 4680
- Weather resistant access covers