- AS/NZS 4586 Slip Resistance Rating R10
- IP4X (AS 60529) protection against ingress of foreign objects if fitted with universal plug.
- If a locking lid is required, please contact ACO.
- Lids fit into rebate at top of pit, whilst access covers must be installed in a cast in situ concrete collar.
- Use holesaw to cut conduit hole anywhere on side wall. Maximum number of holes recommended per pit is limited by conduit quantity and size. Contact ACO for guidance.
- Plastic pit construction offers an economic pit solution for light duty applications. Plastic also offers excellent electrical resistivity.
If access cover required contact ACO.
|Description||Part No.||Weight (kg)|
|Type 53 Plastic Pit||75785||3|
|Lids & Covers||Part No.||Cover Wt (kg)¹||Total Wt (kg)|
|Polymer Concrete Lid (AS 3996 Class A) - Blank||75806||6||6|
|Polymer Concrete Lid (AS 3996 Class A) - Communications||75813||6||6|
|Polymer Concrete Lid (AS 3996 Class A) - Electricity||75829||6||6|
|Steel Lid (AS 3996 Class B)||75320||4||4|
- Lid weights are provided as lifting weight (individual cover parts) and total weight.