- AS/NZS 4586 Slip Resistance Rating R10
- IP4X (AS 60529) protection against ingress of foreign objects if fitted with universal plug.
- If a locking lid is required, contact ACO.
- Lids fit into rebate at top of pit, whilst access covers must be installed in a cast in situ concrete collar.
- Increase pit depth, riser rebate is identical to pit rebate and with lid, offers the same IP protection.
- To produce riser,cut base off another pit to appropriate length. Each riser adds 200mm depth.
- ACO recommends no more than 1 riser.
- Continuous ribbed wall design for maximum wall strength.
- Use holesaw to cut conduit hole anywhere on side wall. Maximum number of holes recommended per pit is limited by conduit quantity and size. Contact ACO for guidance.
- Pit can be cut at specific points to create a shallower pit.
- Plastic pit construction offers an economic pit solution for light duty applications. Plastic also offers excellent electrical resistivity.
All access covers have IP4X (AZ 60529) protection against ingress of foreign objects. Rhinocast® access covers offer water and gas tightness to AS 3996.
|Description||Part No.||Weight (kg)|
|Type 1 Plastic Pit||75858||3|
|Lids & Covers||Part No.||Cover Wt (kg)||Total Wt (kg)|
|Cement Concrete Lid (AS 3996 Class A) - Blank||75860||7||7|
|Cement Concrete Lid (AS 3996 Class A) - Communications||75861||7||7|
|Cement Concrete Lid (AS 3996 Class A) - Electricity||75862||7||7|
|Steel Lid (AS 3996 Class B)||70120||3||3|
|Steel Urbanfil® recessed cover (AS 3996 Class B)²||80150||8||13|
|Steel Pavermate® recessed cover (AS 3996 Class B)²||80151||8||13|
|Ductile Iron Rhinocast® recessed cover (AS 3996 Class B)³||85014||28||40|
|Ductile Iron Rhinocast® solid top cover (AS 3996 Class B)³||85249||20||44|
- Lid and access cover weights are provided as lifting weight (individual cover parts) and total weight. Recessed cover weights do not included pavement infill; for approx. lifting weight - Urbanfil®/Pavermate® covers - multiply weight by 7; Rhinocast® covers multiply weight by 1.5.
- Optional brass edging (Specify 'BE' after part number).
- Optional locking, brass or stainless steel edging in 12mm or 40mm heights (Specify 'BE' or 'SS' and height after part number).